Thursday, May 1, 2014

April Favorites

It is already the end of April! I can't believe this month flew by so fast! Below are some of my favorite things I've tried throughout the month of April ranging from beauty to lifestyle.

April Beauty Favs

1. Dior Crème de Rose Smoothing Plumping Lip Balm 
I know everyone in the beauty community has raved about this product for the past couple of years, so during the Sephora VIB sale I decided to finally pick this up and try it out. The first few nights that I put it on, I could definitely see the plumping effect. Now it's just moisturizing, but of course it's Dior so I feel like I'm putting on a luxurious lip balm on every night. 

2. Benefit Rockateur blush
This has been my go-to blush for the last few months. I just tend to reach for this blush more than my other ones. It is the perfect shade of peachy coral, goes with any makeup look. I love it so much!

3. Benefit Porefessional
Gonna keep it real right now, yes I have pores...and this product has become a secret weapon. When I put this on my skin it has a silicone-y like texture that turns into a powdery finish, it's hard to describe but it's so cool. It does a great job of minimizing the pores which it claims to do.

4. Benefit They're Real! Mascara
I never really buy high end mascaras for the reason that they're too expensive for something that only lasts about three months, but when I used the Benefit They're Real! mascara it just became clear why people spend a little extra on high end mascaras. This mascara does an amazing job of lengthening my short lashes and makes it look like I'm wearing falsies but "they're real!"

Overall, these were my favorite beauty products of the month. I know most of them are from Benefit which I didn't plan on happening and was surprised by it but I just love everything I mentioned and they're fantastic and definitely worth trying if you haven't already!


I love these snacks from Trader Joe's, instead of reaching for unhealthy snacks, I can now reach for these healthier options. 
What are your April faves?

post signature