Monday, April 28, 2014

Music Monday: Neon Trees - Pop Psychology

Neon Trees dropped their latest album Pop Psychology last Tuesday! This album has a very fun, poppy feel to it. I also think it's one of their most heartfelt so far considering leader singer, Tyler Glenn put so much of his heart and soul into this one. Their single "Sleeping With A Friend" has a very 80's vibe to it which I love! The first time I heard the song, there was this weird wave of nostalgia that hit me like I've heard this song before. It's definitely one of my favorite songs off the album! I will be blasting it in the car all summer for sure! ;) 

                                  
   

Other songs that I really like are "Love in the 21st Century", "Unavoidable", and "First Things First". "Love in the 21st Century" is a feel-good song that just makes you want to dance. 


post signature