Friday, November 14, 2014

O-Town Concert


I finally, FINALLY got to see my favorite guys! O-Town kicked off their Lines and Circles tour at Irving Plaza last Tuesday. There were two opening acts, Todd Carey and Justin Baron. I have to say they both did a pretty good job and got the crowd going. Then O-Town finally came on stage and the crowd went wild! They started the show off with some of their old songs which was nice and everyone sang along. They also sang tracks off their new album as well. They gave an amazing performance! I feel like they let loose and just had fun while performing which I really appreciate. Afterwards, I got to see them and chat with them for a little while. It was just indescribable and a moment I'll never forget. There's a quote by Maya Angelou that is so fitting, "People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel." It felt like we were the only people in the room which was so special to me. Oh and I also gave Jacob a hug! 



Here's some footage I got on my phone. Quality's not the best though :/




post signature